In 1999, we were stamping 450 different parts "just in time" and supplying 3250 subassemblies ready for assembly. Since then, quality has been the maxim that has guided our work, being the first company in the sector to obtain ISO 9002 certification. Fifty years on and the firm is still notching up milestones along the path of evolution and progress.
The company’s main milestones
- 1960The company is established as a tooling and die-making workshop.
- 1970Starts component stamping.
- 1980First welding robot installed.
- 1990Installation of the first transfer press.
First stamping company to obtain ISO 9002.
- 2000New stamping/tooling buildings.
- 2010First Laser Welder. First stamped aluminium part.